Report Description of the Thyroid Gland Disorders Treatment Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Thyroid Gland Disorders Treatment Market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Thyroid Gland Disorder Treatment.
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy based consulting analysis
Thyroid Gland Disorders Treatment Market Executive Summary
Thyroid Disorder Treatment Market size was valued at USD 2.16 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.78 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.17% from 2021 to 2028.
Increase in disposable income, lifestyle changes, increasing instances of thyroid and increase in awareness pertaining to healthcare are some of the factors anticipated to foster market growth during the forecast period. The Global Thyroid Disorder Treatment Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, and factors that are playing a substantial role in the market.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Thyroid Gland Disorders Treatment Market size stood at around USD 2.16 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.17% during the forecast period.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for levothyroxine as one of the prime reasons driving the thyroid gland disorder treatment market growth during the next few years.
Increasing demand for levothyroxine will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The major factors that drive the growth of the market include increase in the incidence of thyroid gland disorder, rise in the number of disease awareness programs especially in the developing countries, and development of effective combination drug therapies to treat thyroid gland disorder. However, side effects of the drugs and stringent government regulations hamper the market growth. Moreover, availability of large pool of undiagnosed patients due to asymptomatic nature of thyroid disorders help open new avenues for the market growth during the forecast period.
COVID-19 impact on “Thyroid Gland Disorder Treatment Market”
As the effect of COVID-19 spreads, the overall market has been impacted by COVID-19 and the growth rate has also been impacted in 2019-2020. Our latest research, perspectives, and insights on the management issues that matter most to the companies and organization about the market, which is leading through the COVID-19 crisis to managing risk and digitizing operations to deliver trusted information and experiences to the decision makers.
The market for Thyroid Gland Disorder Treatment is moderately competitive and majorly consists of the global players. With the rising innovations in the therapeutics, it is believed that some small or mid-sized companies will be entering the market in the coming future.
The reports cover key developments in as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from The Global thyroid gland disorder treatment market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for The global thyroid gland disorder treatment market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in The Global thyroid gland disorder treatment market.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Amgen Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Sanofi S.A.
Notable Recent Deals
The report analyzes factors affecting The global thyroid gland disorder treatment market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting The Global thyroid gland disorder treatment market in these regions.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario
The thyroid is a gland or an organ in the human body responsible for the secretion of hormones. It plays a vital role in the growth and metabolic activities of the human body. The vital function of the thyroid gland is to secrete hormones and regulate the functions in the human body. There are mainly three hormones which are secreted by the thyroid gland.
- Triiodothyronine which is commonly known as T3.
- Tetraiodothyronine which is also known as T4.
Health insurance providers such as Bharti AXA, Max Bupa have come up with a wide range of health insurance plans covering thyroid disorders. The benefits availed from these plans will give the policyholder a sigh of relief during the tough time of thyroid diagnosis and treatment.