Report Description of the South Africa Physiotherapy Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2021 and a yearly forecast up to 2030 in terms of revenue (USD billion).
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis.
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches for market sizing, analysing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses.
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis.
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market.
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off.
South Africa Physiotherapy Report Scope
- To analyse and forecast the market size of South Africa physiotherapy market.
- To classify and forecast South Africa physiotherapy market based on application, drugs, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the South Africa Physiotherapy market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships etc. in South Africa physiotherapy market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the South Africa physiotherapy market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the South Africa physiotherapy market.
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for the South Africa physiotherapy market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework.
- Strategically analyse micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market.
- Analyse competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the South Africa physiotherapy market.
- Analyse the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyse their market shares and core competencies.
- We have a technically sound team which do deep dive research and also provides strategy-based consulting analysis.
South Africa Physiotherapy Market Executive Summary
The South Africa physiotherapy services market is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period between 2021 and 2031.
Physiotherapy services are offered to patients suffering from mobility disorders. Usually performed by physiotherapists, physiotherapy involves an interaction between a patient and a physiotherapist in a bid to diagnose a patient’s movement. Physiotherapy services have proven beneficial in the treatment of different medical conditions such as musculoskeletal dysfunction conditions, cardiopulmonary conditions such as COPD and cystic fibrosis, and neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
Market Size and Key Findings
The South Africa Physiotherapy market size is at around US $ xx Bn in 2021 and is projected to reach US $ xx Bn in 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
South Africa Physiotherapy Market Size (In $Bn)
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
The main objectives of physical therapy and other rehabilitation treatments are to increase strength and mobility and discover solutions for any issues. A physical therapist may advise using walking aids and engaging in exercises to strengthen the body and improve balance if a patient has fallen. In addition, rehabilitation can assist in managing exhaustion due to asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, or following major surgery. For patients who experience or are at risk of having a short- or long-term disability as a result of their injuries or illnesses, rehabilitation therapy is a crucial component of their care. Both patients and caregivers have benefited greatly from the integration of rehabilitative treatment into the healthcare continuum. As a result, many healthcare facilities are integrating rehabilitation care as an essential part of their care continuum. This has resulted in an increasing demand for rehabilitation equipment and, indirectly, physiotherapy equipment as well.
Changes in healthcare insurance coverage and rules have a significant impact on individuals’ out-of-pocket expenses. This could result in differences in services and have an effect on the standard of care. Patients frequently have to pay out of cash due to differences in coverage between and between federal and private payers. Before co-insurance kicks in, patients can be responsible for a co-pay, co-insurance, facility fees, and reaching a large deductible. Co-pays for some physiotherapy procedures can be very expensive. The accompanying expenditures may restrict patients’ access to treatments, preventing them from receiving therapy in some cases. On the other hand, some patients might be unable to return to work or carry out their daily activities.
Additionally, patients are subjected to arbitrary annual visit caps that do not correspond to the initial diagnosis or severity criteria.
The prominent players operating in this market include Colfax Corp., BTL Industries, Performance Health, ITO Co., Ltd., Enraf-Nonius B.V., Dynatronics Corporation, Mectronic Medicale, EMS Physio Ltd., Whitehall Manufacturing, Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, Zynex Inc, Richmar, Life Care Systems, Storz Medical AG, Mettler Electronics Corp, Algeos, HMS Medical Systems, Embitron s.r.o, Proxomed, Tecnobody, Johari Digitals, Power Medic and CoolSystems Inc.