Report Description of the Russia Oncology Drugs Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Russia Oncology Drugs Drugs market
- To classify and forecast Russia Oncology Drugs Market market based on application, drugs, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Russia Oncology Drugs market
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in Russia Oncology Drugs market
- To conduct pricing analysis for Russia Oncology Drugs Drugs market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Russia Oncology Drugs market
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Atopic Dermatitis drug market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Atopic Dermatitis market
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy-based consulting analysis
Russia Oncology Drugs Market Executive Summary
In Russia the accumulated risk of developing cancer by the age of 75 was 24.7% (29.4% were men and 22.3% – women). By the end of 2014, registered in cancer care facilities were 3.29 million patients which is responsible for this phenomenon and consequently leading to the growth of the market.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Russia Oncology Drugs market size is at around USD xx billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD xx billion in 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
In Russia, there are annually about 2 million cancer patients in need of palliative care that is inaccessible (for drug-related regulatory reasons) for a great number of patients. In terms of five-year survival rate, in 2014 only 52.4% of cancer patients could overcome the five-year period after first being diagnosed. Therefore, the increasing need of cancer treatment is expected to boost the demand for the global oncology cancer drugs market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Surge in incidence of cancer across the globe, increase in aging population, and, surge in number of pipeline drugs and untapped potential in emerging geographies create new opportunities in the market.
Adverse effects related to usage of cancer drugs hinder the market growth. negatively influencing the growth of the market.
Key market players include Biocade, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Veropharm (Abbott), MSD, Sanofi, Novartis, Pfizer, Eisai, Celgene, Amgen, Nativa, Merck KGaA, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, Takeda, Bayer, Sandoz, Blokhin Cancer Research centre
Products in Pipeline
Positive results demonstrating an overall survival (OS) benefit from the Phase 3 trial investigating Sanofi and Regeneron’s PD-1 inhibitor Libtayo® (cemiplimab) monotherapy compared to chemotherapy in patients previously treated with chemotherapy whose cervical cancer is recurrent or metastatic. Libtayo monotherapy is the first medicine to demonstrate an improvement in overall survival in women with recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer following progression on platinum-based chemotherapy in a Phase 3 trial.
Notable Recent Deals
September 17, 2021: Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB, an oncology-focused specialty pharmaceutical company, announces that it has signed a license agreement with the Swiss-based FarmaMondo Group for the commercialization of Paclical® (Apealea®) in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario of Russia Oncology Drugs Services
In 2011, 5 targeted cancer therapies were covered in the essential drug list (Bevacizumab, Rituximab, Trastuzumab, Imatinib and Bortezomib). In 2012, an additional 8 branded cancer drugs were added to the list, expanding the coverage of targeted cancer therapies to 13 products. The price change trend for selected analogs show some products covered at the same price, while for others price was reduced by 5-10%. For example, one of the covered monoclonal antibodies price did not change during 2011 and 2012, while prices for a proteasome inhibitor and a tyrosine kinase inhibitor were lowered by 6% and 10%, respectively.