Report Description of the Philippines Home Healthcare Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2021 and a yearly forecast up to 2030 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Philippines Home Healthcare Drugs market
- To classify and forecast Philippines Home Healthcare Market market based on application, drugs, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Philippines Home Healthcare market
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in Philippines Home Healthcare market
- To conduct pricing analysis for Philippines Home Healthcare Drugs market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Philippines Home Healthcare market
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Atopic Dermatitis drug market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Atopic Dermatitis market
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy-based consulting analysis
Philippines Home Healthcare Market Executive Summary
Philippines home healthcare market represents a wide range of home medical devices and services to support patients with chronic disease conditions. The risk and prevalence of chronic and lifestyle related diseases are constantly increasing in Philippines which would drive the acceptance of home medical devices and services, consequently leading to the growth of the market.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Philippines Home Healthcare market size is at around USD xx billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD xx billion in 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
Home healthcare is provided in a patient’s home, which includes skilled professional through physical, speech and occupational therapy. According to WHO, people aged 65 years may rise from 605 million in recent year to 2 billion by 2050. Philippines Home healthcare market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2030
The key factors driving the home healthcare market of Philippines are Increasing cases of chronic diseases leading to rising usage of home healthcare devices, Technological advancement, Increasing geriatric population, and Insurance coverage
There are many challenges facing home healthcare care market in Philippines,the safety concern of the patient and lack of skilled home healthcare service providers would control the market development.
Some of the key players operating in the Philippines home healthcare market are Alaya Health Care Inc., Pure Swiss Wellness Mckenzie & Jones Healthcare, Shema Healthcare Products, Hi-Tech hearing centre Inc., Medipharma Healthcare Solution Inc., Cube PCR. Centre & Maternity House Inc and Others
Products in Pipeline
RxBox is a device which captures medical signals through built-in sensors, stores data in an electronic medical record (EMR), and transmits health information via internet.
Jointly developed by the University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman and Manila, the device reduces unnecessary travels and hospitalizations as it enables diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of patients from geographically isolated and depressed areas of the country.
Notable Recent Deals
Ayala Healthcare Holdings (AC Health), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Philippines-based Ayala Corporation, a conglomerate with multiple business interest in real estate, banking, telecom, etc., has made an investment in AIDE, a startup delivering healthcare services at patients’ doorsteps.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario of Philippines Home Healthcare
Philippines Goverment expanded Senior Citizen’s Act of 2010 [Republic Act No. 9994] Grants additional benefits and privileges to senior citizens, including 20% discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT) on Home Healthcare Services. Also Free medical and dental services, diagnostic and laboratory fees in all private outsourced, medical facilities, outpatient clinics, and home health care services.