Report Description of the Mexico Oncology Drugs Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Mexico Oncology Drugs Drugs market
- To classify and forecast Mexico Oncology Drugs Market market based on application, drugs, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Mexico Oncology Drugs market
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in Mexico Oncology Drugs market
- To conduct pricing analysis for Mexico Oncology Drugs Drugs market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Mexico Oncology Drugs market
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Atopic Dermatitis drug market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Atopic Dermatitis market
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy-based consulting analysis
Mexico Oncology Drugs Market Executive Summary
In Mexico, according to the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), cancer is the third leading cause of death, and an estimated 128 000 new cases are detected each year, consequently leading to the growth of the market.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Mexico Oncology Drugs market size is at around USD xx billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD xx billion in 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
According to Globocan in Mexico,in the year of 2020 number of new cancer cases in both sex and all ages are Breast cancer (29,929), Prostrate cancer (26,742), Colorectum ( 14,901), Thyroid (11,27),Cervix uteri (9,439 and other cancers (103,261). Thus, the growing incidence and prevalence of cancer are likely to drive the growth of the Oncology market in Mexico during the forecast period.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Increase in prevalence in cancer, growth in population and more dispatchable money with the older section of the society, and rise in awareness about the treatments, technologies, and the disease itself drive the market growth.
Nevertheless, advancements in cancer drug research owing to biological/targeted therapies and personalized medicines make way for promising opportunities for pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies engaged in developing cancer drugs.
The high cost involved in new drug development coupled with threat of failure and adverse effects associated with anti-cancer drugs therapies restrain the growth of the market.
COVID-19 impact on “Mexico Oncology Drugs Market”
Key players operating in the Latin America oncology devices market are facing major challenges on various fronts due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The major challenges include supply of raw materials due to irregularities in transportation. Furthermore, distributors are experiencing irregular demand for products from the retailers due to rising incidence of COVID -19.
Key market players in Mexico Oncology Drugs market include Danaher Corp, Eiken Chemical Co Ltd, Qiagen NV, Quidel Corp, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novartis, Agilent Technologies Inc, Hemosure Inc and Others
Products in Pipeline
Roche Group (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY), announced new follow-up efficacy, safety and patient-reported outcomes (PROs) data from the Phase II CITYSCAPE trial, investigating the novel anti-TIGIT cancer immunotherapy tiragolumab plus Tecentriq® (atezolizumab) compared with Tecentriq alone as an initial (first-line) treatment for people with PD-L1-positive metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The full results are being featured as an oral presentation in the Proffered Paper session 2 (Abstract LBA2) at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021
Notable Recent Deals
December 2021 – Novartis has entered an option, partnership and licence agreement for BeiGene’s anti-cancer therapy, ociperlimab (BGB-A1217), bolstering its research and development works in immuno-oncology. Ociperlimab is a T Cell Immunoreceptor With Ig And ITIM Domains (TIGIT) inhibitor. According to the deal, BeiGene is entitled to receive $300m from Novartis as an upfront payment. If Novartis exercises the option before late 2023, BeiGene is also eligible for up to $700m.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario of Mexico Oncology Drugs Services
In Mexico, while no reliable national estimates prior to Seguro Popular are available, an initial assessment of this policy found increasing coverage of childhood cancer care with an estimated survival of 50% for all. As Mexico’s current government restructures the health system and integration of non-communicable diseases to universal health coverage frameworks are considered for other countries, a comprehensive assessment of the health outcomes achieved under Mexico’s financing policy for high cost cancer treatments is warranted.