Report Description of the Mexico Dental Care Market Analysis
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Mexico Dental Care Market Analysis
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Mexico Dental Care Market Analysis
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy based consulting analysis
Mexico Dental Care Market Analysis Executive Summary
Dental instruments are tools that dental professionals use to provide dental treatment. They include tools to examine, manipulate, treat, restore, and remove teeth and surrounding oral structures. Standard instruments are the instruments used to examine, restore, and extract teeth, and to manipulate tissues.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Mexico Dental Care Market Analysis size stood at around USD xx% billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.78% during the forecast period.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Due to the increasing aging population in Mexico, there has been an increase in the number of dental implants and oral surgeries being performed. In addition, there is a decrease in manual dexterity and an increase in co‐morbidity and medications affecting the oral cavity. Hence, the dental care in aged care facilities is found to be poor and access to dental professionals is difficult. There are several other risk factors, such as smoking, poor oral hygiene, diabetes, medication, and hereditary conditions, which are also connected to the increase in dental diseases.
Increasing Cost of Surgeries, Expanding Demand for Refurbished Dental Devices are a major restraining factor. The increased cost of services due to high cost of dental equipment is a significant factor that may hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Hospitals may also be under more pressure to raise prices to compensate for lower volume. There are major opposing influences, though.
Covid-19 Market Impact Analysis
Industry operators are expected to face several challenges related to COVID-19. Dentists are a sector of the population with a high potential risk of infection and transmission of COVID-19. The oral conditions that have been reported as rare and that have occurred in confirmed COVID-19 patients, are enlarged lymph nodes in the submandibular region, inflammation in the mouth, dry mouth, ageusia, herpetic lesions, desquamative gingivitis, tongue pain and blisters on the lip mucosa
The market for dental devices in Mexico is moderately competitive and there are several international companies that are having a strong presence in this country. The global players into the Mexico dental devices market are 3M Company, A-Dec Inc., Biolase Inc., Carestream Health Inc., Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, GC Corporation and Planmeca.
Products in Pipeline
- An ongoing trend within the dental prosthetic market is the increasing movement towards digitization, resulting in high growth of the CAD/CAM prosthetics market. Through the use of CAD/CAM technology, dentists and laboratory technicians are able to increase productivity levels. Prices for CAD/CAM systems and blocks are expected to gradually decrease throughout the forecast period. As scanning and milling units becomes increasingly affordable, more laboratories and dental clinics will be able to invest in the technology.
Notable Recent Deals
A major change in the Mexican dental market was the exit of Zimmer Biomet from the premium implant segment. The company was previously responsible for a substantial share. While the company has officially exited the market, some of its products may still be in circulation.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario
Dental tourism is a major attraction in Mexico, luring in customers with wider budget ranges and enhancing the proportion of premium product sales. Consequently, nearly 9 percent of final abutment unit sales in Mexico in 2016 were attributable to purchases of CAD/CAM abutments. This has enabled a larger proportion of dentists to adopt many of the new technological advancements to help further drive their implant business. As the technology becomes more affordable and developed, it is expected to grow within the respective regions. Similar to the trends observed within the CAD/CAM abutment market, Mexico also represents a high-growth market for computer-guided surgery.
The growth of the dental implant industry spurred the development and acceptance of technologies that facilitate dental implant placement and restorations in Mexico. These technological advancements in turn drive the additional placement of implants. The increased use of cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scanners, which are modified versions of traditional CT scanners for dental applications, assist in designing accurate three-dimensional models of a patient’s jaw. Based on the three-dimensional model, imaging software can be used for diagnosing the bone density and structure of a patient’s jaw, providing dentists with greater insight.