Report Description of the Ireland Physiotherapy Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Ireland Physiotherapy Device market
- To classify and forecast Ireland Physiotherapy Market market based on application, Device, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Ireland Physiotherapy market
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in Ireland Physiotherapy market
- To conduct pricing analysis for Ireland Physiotherapy Device market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Ireland Physiotherapy market
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Atopic Dermatitis drug market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Atopic Dermatitis market
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy-based consulting analysis
Ireland Physiotherapy Market Executive Summary
As per the WHO estimates, in 2021, approximately 1.71 billion people have musculoskeletal conditions, worldwide. Among musculoskeletal disorders, low back pain causes the highest burden, with a prevalence of 568 million people. Thus increasing musculoskeletal disorders drives the Ireland physiotherapy market.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Ireland Physiotherapy market size is at around Ireland USD xx billion in 2021 and is projected to reach Ireland USD xx billion in 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
Furthermore, common musculoskeletal disorders, like lower back pain, are the most common reasons for patients visiting physiotherapists, which is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Ireland physiotherapy market is being driven by rising geriatric population, growing incidences of musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and neurological disorders, increase in demand for rehabilitation after surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation.The other factor leading to the growth of the market includes healthcare reforms and increasing the quality of care in developing regions.
Lack of trained and skilled personnel and inadequate reimbursement policies are the key restraints for the Ireland physiotherapy services market.
COVID-19 impact on “Ireland Physiotherapy Market”
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused major destruction in the delivery of the healthcare routine across the world. Furthermore, COVID-19 has posed limitations for many patients to access standard health services such as visits to health care professionals, medications, diagnosis, and attendance at cardiac rehabilitation. It has adversely impacted the ability of patients and practitioners to adhere to treatment guidelines.
The major physiotherapy equipment vendors include DJO Global, Performance Health, BTL Industries, and EMS Physio. Haven Pain relief, Cheeverstown House Company Limited by Guarantee, Over the Rainbow, PAR-FIT G.R.P(MOULS & PRODUCTS) LIMITED, Alto Holistics, Back in Action, and Others
Notable Recent Deals
February 8, 2022 – DJO, LLC (DJO or the Company), a leading global provider of medical technologies dedicated to Powering Motion™, announced that DJO® has renewed its partnership with the Professional Football Athletic Trainers Society (PFATS®). PFATS is a professional society composed of the certified athletic trainers working in professional football. PFATS will recommend and endorse specific DJO products as part of its partnership with DJO. DJO has partnered with PFATS since 2008.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario of Ireland Physiotherapy Services
Physiotherapy services delivered through the public health service are generally provided in hospitals, either on an in-patient or out-patient basis. Physiotherapists are healthcare professionals who use mainly physical treatments such as exercise, manipulation, massage and electrical methods of therapy. This therapy is used to treat pain, injury and disability as a result of conditions and illnesses that affect people of all ages and backgrounds.
A limited community physiotherapy service may also be provided by the Health Service Executive (HSE). Where available from the HSE, physiotherapy services are free of charge to medical card holders and people who have a Health Amendment Act Card.