Report Description of the Indonesia Dental Care Market Analysis
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Indonesia Dental Care Market Analysis
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Indonesia Dental Care Market Analysis
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy based consulting analysis
Indonesia Dental Care Market Analysis Executive Summary
The Dental health care in Indonesia is provided by various types of health institutions including government hospitals, private dental practice, community health centers, sub community health centers and integrated health posts. Access to dental health care has a significant impact in improving citizen’s dental health status, which in turn improves the national quality of life.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Indonesia Dental Care Market Analysis size stood at around USD xx% billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Due to the increasing aging population in Indonesia, there has been an increase in the number of dental implants and oral surgeries being performed. Community health centers play the biggest role in increasing dental health. Efficient and effective preventive and promotive dental health would have a substantial impact on increasing Indonesian’s dental health.
Increasing Cost of Surgeries, Expanding Demand for Refurbished Dental Devices are a major restraining factor. The increased cost of services due to high cost of dental equipment is a significant factor that may hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Because of shortage of dental health professionals and subsequent problems due to the limited workforce, the government should evaluate the Indonesian dental workforce system.
The market for dental devices in Indonesia is moderately competitive and there are several international companies that are having a strong presence in this country. The global players into the Indonesia dental devices market are 3M Company, A-Dec Inc., Biolase Inc., Carestream Health Inc., Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, GC Corporation and Planmeca.
Products in Pipeline
- Indonesia has established a national information system (SIKNAS) that links to district-level health information systems (SIKDA), communication between the systems has been weakened by decentralization, and by multiple separate reporting systems. Vital registration is not complete, and is supplemented by regular national sample surveys.
Notable Recent Deals
- Indonesia Dental Exhibition & Conference expects top decision‐makers from the dental industry, government institutions, industry associations and other relevant organizations to attend the premier dental exhibition and scientific conference in Indonesia.
- Through its 2‐day scientific conference featuring localized educational content, the Indonesia Dental Exhibition & Conference is poised to drive new developments for the dental industry in Indonesia.
- Koelnmesse organizes the world’s leading trade fairs for the dental sector. Together with PT Traya Eksibisi International (Three Events) and the Indonesia Dental Association (PDGI)’s expertise, resources and contacts, this is an event you cannot afford to miss!
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario
According to the Ministry of Health the programs for improving dental health care in Indonesia involve:
- Developing and increasing the use of specialist dentistry in oral surgery, orthodontics and prosthetics in all hospitals;
- Developing dental health care centers in teaching hospitals and increasing the referral system especially for the elderly;
- Improving promotive oral health care in the community, especially for preschool, school children and pregnant woman in all community health centers through active community participation;
- Increasing the use of promotive, preventive and simple curative dental health care for school children in all community health centers that have dental facilities:
- Improving basic dental health care services in community health centers:
- Increasing the use of systemic fluoridation to prevent caries in provinces with a caries index of more than 3;
- Improving the skills and knowledge of dentists, dental nurses and dental technicians in community health centers and hospitals