Report Description of the India Physiotherapy Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Atopic Dermatitis drug market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Atopic Dermatitis market
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy-based consulting analysis
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India Physiotherapy Device market
- To classify and forecast India Physiotherapy Market market based on application, Device, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India Physiotherapy market
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in India Physiotherapy market
- To conduct pricing analysis for India Physiotherapy Device market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India Physiotherapy market
India Physiotherapy Market Executive Summary
There is huge burden of chronic diseases and growing ageing population which results in huge demand of physiotherapy market in India. The Physiotherapy are the major factors for standalone clinics/rehab centres and home healthcare careers in India, consequently this factors provide an opportunity for industry growth.
Market Size and Key Findings
The India Physiotherapy market size is at around India USD xx billion in 2021 and is projected to reach India USD xx billion in 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
In India, physiotherapy market is growing because of unhealthy eating habits and hectic lifestyle resulting in pain in the ligaments, nerves, muscles, back, and neck and increasing prevalence of stroke and Parkinson’s disease. There is huge focus on sports in India which leads to great growth for physiotherapy market.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Expanding geriatric population in India, higher prevalence and incidences of orthopedic disorders, growing women’s healthcare concern, and rise in the awareness among people regarding the advantages of physiotherapy are the prime growth drivers of the Indian physiotherapy services market.
Higher cost and maintenance of physiotherapy equipment, shortage of skilled physiotherapists, and increasing popularity of other services such as acupuncture are the key restraints for the Indian physiotherapy services market.
The major players of Physiotherapy Market in India are Physio Be fit, Physiofit, Prosphysio, Vian Physiotherapy Clinic, Zelus and KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy which is a leading organization dealing in healthcare products, Physiotherapy services, training and education. Johari digital has become one of the largest manufacturer of medical equipment for physiotherapy Product or physiotherapy Devices in India.
Notable Recent Deals
September 5, 2019- ProPhysio, a Bengaluru-based startup which deals in Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from NestaVera Group of companies. The company will use this investment to further accelerate its growth and build new products and services. It will also explore technology with AI driven solutions to treat various health issues and reaching out to a larger consumer demographic in multiple locations across India at the clinic and extended care at home.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario of India Physiotherapy Services
In 2010 Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010 has been enacted by the Central Government to provide for registration and regulation of all clinical establishments in the country with a view to prescribe the minimum standards of facilitiesand services provided by them.
The Ministry has notified the “National Council for Clinical Establishments” and ‘The Clinical Establishments (Central Government) Rules, 2012” under this Act vide Gazette. This Act isapplicable to all kinds of clinical establishments from the public and private sectors, of allrecognized systems of medicine including single doctor clinics. The only exception will be establishments run by the Armed forces.