Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2021 and a yearly forecast up to 2030 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches for market sizing, analysing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Egypt Home Healthcare Report Scope
Egypt’s home healthcare services market size was valued at USD xx billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of xx% from 2021 to 2030
Home-based healthcare is a gradually growing market in Egypt. It is support and care provided by trained professionals such as nurses and other caretakers who assist medically from the patient’s home.
The pandemic situation and other factors such as the growing burden of chronic illness and the rise in the elderly population are making this a favorable time for the home-based healthcare market to grow. In the middle east and African region, this market was sized at USD 21.62 billion dollars in 2020.
Egypt Physiotherapy Market Size (In $Bn)
Demand for high-quality home care services is increasing in Egypt, because of the significantly rising elderly population and higher prevalence of lifestyle-related such as diabetes and chronic diseases, especially respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. In Cairo, homecare can be a very attractive solution due to the lack of hospital beds, especially for chronic patients. These factors create a positive outlook for the home healthcare market in Egypt in the forecast period.
Home health care is cost-effective in the long run and also convenient. The pandemic has also led to a surge in demand for home-based healthcare as non-covid patients suffered negligence. Technology and related advancements have made it possible for an extensive amount to be taken care of at home and this will surely lead to a surge in the market for the same in the upcoming decade. Moreover, more people are now well versed with mobile and internet technology, making it possible for home-based healthcare to become an integral part of people’s lives.