Report Description of the Australia Physiotherapy Market
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2021 and a yearly forecast up to 2030 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Australia Physiotherapy Device market
- To classify and forecast Australia Physiotherapy Market market based on application, Device, project type, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Australia Physiotherapy market
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in Australia Physiotherapy market
- To conduct pricing analysis for Australia Physiotherapy Device market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Australia Physiotherapy market
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for Atopic Dermatitis drug market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the Atopic Dermatitis market
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy-based consulting analysis
Australia Physiotherapy Market Executive Summary
In Australia, Private health insurance members use physiotherapy services more often than other consumers because some extras cover include physiotherapy treatment costs. Thus, an increase in private health insurance membership numbers can provide an opportunity for industry growth.
Market Size and Key Findings
The Australia Physiotherapy market size is at around Australia USD xx billion in 2021 and is projected to reach Australia USD xx billion in 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
Australia’s population will continue to age, further assisting industry revenue growth. Physiotherapists are expected to increasingly move into specializations, including geriatric services and sports therapy. Specializing in certain fields will allow practitioners to differentiate themselves from the rest of the price-competitive industry, enabling them to charge higher prices and contribute to revenue growth.
Australia Physiotherapy Market Size (In $Bn)
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
Expanding geriatric population in Australia, higher prevalence and incidences of orthopedic disorders, growing women’s healthcare concern, and rise in the awareness among people regarding the advantages of physiotherapy are the prime growth drivers of the Australian physiotherapy services market.
The higher cost and maintenance of physiotherapy equipment, shortage of skilled physiotherapists, and increasing popularity of other services such as acupuncture are the key restraints for the Australian physiotherapy services market.
COVID-19 impact on “Australia Physiotherapy Market”
Due to COVID-19, the number of surgeries has come down during the lockdown, decreasing the post-surgery rehab physiotherapy, which has impacted the market growth. The Pandemic posed limitations for many patients to access standard health services, such as visits to healthcare professionals, medications, diagnosis, and attendance at cardiac rehabilitation. It has adversely impacted the ability of patients and practitioners to adhere to treatment guidelines.
This industry has no major players with a market share of greater than 5%. The biggest companies in the Physiotherapy Services industry in Australia are Back in Motion Health Group, The Physio Co, Zenitas Healthcare Limited, and others. In 2018 “Australia’s Healthia Ltd. acquired a physiotherapy clinic in Brisbane for A$450,000” the following news states the potential competitive growth environment in the Australian Physiotherapy market.
Notable Recent Deals
03/12/2021- Zenitas Healthcare announced they have reached an agreement with a subsidiary of APM regarding the sale of Zenitas’ Allied Health Clinics. APM is a buyer with a good strategic and operational fit, to ensure the ongoing success of the Allied Health Clinics.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario of Australia Physiotherapy Services
Medicare has been Australia’s universal health care scheme since 1984. Its 3 major parts are medical services, public hospitals, and medicines. Medicare is available to Australian and New Zealand citizens, permanent residents in Australia, and people from countries with reciprocal agreements. Medicare covers all of the cost of public hospital services. It also covers some or all of the costs of other health services. These can include services provided by GPs and medical specialists. They can also include physiotherapy and community nurses.