Report Description of the APAC Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market Analysis
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for APAC Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market Analysis
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the APAC Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market Analysis
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy based consulting analysis
APAC Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market Analysis Executive Summary
Asia-Pacific demand is contributing a significant share of revenues to the market. It is likely to witness growth at high CAGR during the projection period due to the increasing prevalence of the aged population and the growing economies of countries like China and India. India and China are the fastest emerging countries in the Asia Pacific, owing to rising healthcare expenditures, increased government support, and an expanding target patient pool. Every year, more than 7 million new cancer cases are identified in Asia, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) China and India are regarded as two of the most promising countries globally, with substantial market prospects. Rising ovarian cancer incidence, favorable medical care reforms, increased health awareness, a low-cost base, and a lack of legal and cultural. Barriers contribute to the market’s growth in India and China. As a result, the Asia Pacific ovarian cancer diagnostics market is growing at a rapid pace.
Market Size and Key Findings
The APAC Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market Analysis size stood at around USD xx billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
The size of the APAC ovarian cancer market is predicted to register a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
The increasing economies of the countries in the developed and developing regions are leading to the expansion of healthcare. As a result, they are contributing to the growth of the ovarian cancer market. The Ovarian Cancer market is further predicted to develop in response to the growing geriatric population of women, the rise in ovarian cancer incidence, the ease of use of new treatments and therapies, and the increase in healthcare expenditure. In addition, increased government financing is also fuelling the market’s expansion.
In addition, the increasing adoption rate of combination therapies for the treatment is another significant factor that catalyses the growth of this market. Increased funding from governments and private organizations to research and develop effective treatment techniques and advanced therapeutics for treating ovarian cancer is boosting the worldwide ovarian cancer market.
Ovarian cancer symptoms are commonly ignored and readily confused with other illnesses, resulting in a lack of early identification and correct diagnosis. This is impeding the market for ovarian cancer diagnostics and treatments in Asia-Pacific. Ovarian cancer can spread to other organs such as the abdominal cavity, pelvis, and abdominal lymph nodes, bones, liver, brain, and the sac around the lymph nodes, among other things. Furthermore, the market’s expansion is being stifled by the expiration of significant medication patents. In the development of increasingly effective drugs, the market may confront a problem.
In addition, the unavailability of adequate technology for detecting ovarian cancer in the early stages is the major challenge limiting the growth of the global ovarian cancer market. Furthermore, the lack of skilled professionals is challenging the key players for the growth of the market. Also, the lack of funding for research and development activities is challenging the growth of the ovarian cancer market.
COVID-19 impact on “APAC Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market”
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected many countries across the APAC. Several measures introduced to deal with the pandemic, such as lockdowns, reduction in trade activities, and shutdown of multiple factories and workplaces in several countries, could save lives; however, these measures have wide-ranging economic effects inducing economic contagion. Thus, along with the risk of a slowdown of growth, the results of COVID-19 are adversely affecting various economic sectors in economies across the globe.
Companies leading the Ovarian Cancer market profiled in the report are Aetera Zenteris Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Roche, Amgen, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Novogen Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Boehringer Ingelheim, AstraZeneca, and Genentech Inc.
Products in Pipeline
GlaxoSmithKline plc. has developed a novel drug for women diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer. The company has approved a drug called zejula to the FDA in February 2020, the FDA aims for an efficient reviewing process to make it available for the patients.
Notable Recent Deals
- Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), apposite product positioning of novel treatments in order to avoid cannibalization of marketed products would be a key challenge to sustain in the melanoma market. However, untapped geographical regions, which include some parts of Europe and the Asia Pacific with a high undiagnosed patient population, would provide lucrative growth opportunities.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario
The government of each WHO Member State has a responsibility to establish a national policy and programme for pain relief and palliative care. Policy elements include measures to:
- Ensure that the palliative care programme is incorporated into the existing health care system;
- Ensure that health workers are adequately trained in cancer pain relief and palliative care;
- Ensure that equitable support is provided for programmes of palliative care, particularly in the home, and revise national health policies if necessary;
- Ensure that hospitals are able to offer appropriate specialist back-up and support for home care;
- Ensure the availability of opioid, nonopioid, and adjuvant analgesics, particularly morphine, for oral administration.