Report Description of the APAC Melanoma Therapeutics Market Analysis
Research Scope and Assumption
- The report provides the market value for the base year 2020 and a yearly forecast up to 2028 in terms of revenue (USD billion)
- The key industry dynamics, regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, major market trends, and drug markets are evaluated to understand their impacts on the demand for the forecast period. The growth rates were estimated using correlation, regression, and time-series analysis
- We have used the combination of top-down and bottom-up approach for market sizing, analyzing key regional markets, dynamics, and trends for various solutions, services, and end uses
- All market estimates and forecasts have been validated through primary interviews with the Key Industry Players (KIPs) and secondary analysis
- Inflation has not been accounted for in order to estimate and forecast the market
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding off
Reason to buy the report:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong current and forecast data for APAC Melanoma Therapeutics Market Analysis
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory framework
- Strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the market
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the APAC Melanoma Therapeutics Market Analysis
- Analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- We have technically sound team which do a deep dive research and also provide strategy based consulting analysis
APAC Melanoma Therapeutics Market Analysis Executive Summary
Melanoma is a very heterogeneous disease that includes coetaneous melanoma (CM), ocular melanoma (OM), mucosal melanoma (MM), melanoma of internal organs and, according to some classifications, soft tissue melanoma of the body (no bone and non-cartilaginous tissue). CM is by far the most common form, accounting for approximately 90-95% of all melanomas, and is one of the fastest growing cancers in the world.
Market Size and Key Findings
The APAC Melanoma Therapeutics Market Analysis size stood at around USD 0.91 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.40% during the forecast period.
The size of the Melanoma Therapeutics market in the Asia Pacific was worth USD 0.91 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 16.40% to reach USD xx billion by 2028.
Market Growth Drivers Analysis
The growth of the Asia-Pacific Melanoma Therapeutics market is mainly due to the rise in melanoma cases and growing awareness towards it. The APAC, Melanoma therapeutics market is expected to be driven by the factors such as the increase in the incidences of melanoma cases among the people, growing awareness, and rising demand for melanoma therapeutics across the region. In addition, melanoma is one of the latest-growing skin cancers in China, with high invasiveness and increased mortality rate among people is also expanding the market’s growth.
In addition, the growing geriatric population, technological advancements in the treatment for developing innovative and enhanced therapies for treating melanoma are expected to fuel the market growth. Moreover, the initiatives taken by the government for creating healthcare awareness among the people are expected to influence the market growth positively.
The increase in the high costs of the treatment and therapies of melanoma disease with the lack of poor reimbursements policies are restraining the market growth of the melanoma therapeutics market. In addition, the lack of accessing facilities and well-developed healthcare facilities are also hindering the market’s growth. Furthermore, the strict government rules and regulations and stringent approval policies make the entry of the product more complex and hamper the market’s growth. Also, the lack of awareness among the people about the treatment and therapies available in the market limits the development of melanoma therapeutics in the market in the APAC region.
The key players in the industry are profiled providing insights on their financial performance, market position and growth strategies. Comparative analysis on prime strategically activities of the market players delineating the key developments like mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and an evaluation of the competitive environment within the industry are provided. The report also offers a broad outlook of the market along with recommendations from industry experts on the opportunities for investment activity.
A few promising companies operating in the APAC melanoma therapeutics market profiled in this report are Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Merck and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Amgen Inc., Celgene Corp, Daiichi Sankyo, and Pfizer Inc.
Products in Pipeline
Few of the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market are new product launches and fast track approvals. Recently, Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) received an FDA clearance for supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) of Opdivo. In late 2014, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted a fast track approval for a drug called Keytruda, developed by Merck & Co.
Notable Recent Deals
- Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), apposite product positioning of novel treatments in order to avoid cannibalization of marketed products would be a key challenge to sustain in the melanoma market. However, untapped geographical regions, which include some parts of Europe and the Asia Pacific with a high undiagnosed patient population, would provide lucrative growth opportunities.
Healthcare Policies and Regulatory Landscape
Policy changes and Reimbursement scenario
The Melanoma Dashboard was created in partnership with CDC’s Environmental Public Health Tracking Program to help communities address their unique melanoma prevention needs. It provides state- and county-level data on melanoma incidence, melanoma mortality, and UV irradiance. It also provides information about state policies regarding minors’ access to indoor tanning devices and sunscreen use at schools.